Apply for a Neighborhood Small Grant
The Community Foundation of Greater Flint Neighborhoods Small Grants Program is seeking to fund projects in the following categories:
- Strengthening Neighborhood Groups/Organizations
- Creating safe environments
- Improving neighborhood conditions
- Creating opportunities for neighbors to connect and engage in community activities
Who is eligible to apply?
- Block Clubs/Neighborhood Associations that have a D.B.A. and Bank Account
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Grassroots Community-Based Organizations
- Nonprofit Organizations
How To Apply:
Submit proposals by email to NSGP@cfgf.org or send to Community Foundation at 500 S. Saginaw St., Suite 200, Flint, MI 48502 on or before Tuesday, April 16, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.