1026 E Kearsley St
Flint, MI 48503
Growing Up Safe in Flint
A series of programs in response to the White House My Brother’s Keeper Community Challenge
Does Reading Matter?
Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Flint Public Library General Reading Room
1026 E. Kearsley St., Flint
- Isaiah Oliver, president of the Flint Community Schools Board of Education and Vice President of Community Impact at the Community Foundation
- JaNel Jamerson, Director of Flint & Genesee Literacy Network
- Dawn Demps, Executive Director of The Urban Center for Post-Secondary Access & Success
- Mary Jo Finney, Chair, Education Department, UM-Flint
- Paul Joice, Flint Team Lead, White House Strong Cities, Strong Communities Initiative
Free and open to the public • Refreshments provided
Sponsored by: Baker College of Flint; Flint Community Schools; The Flint Journal; Flint Public Library; Genesee Intermediate School District; Kettering University; Mott Community College; The Flint Club; and The University of Michigan – Flint.