Come and get information on what’s going on with the water in our community!
Cooking Demonstrations • Water and Food Giveaway • Blood Pressure Checks • Lead Testing
Come and hear speakers:
- Governor Rick Snyder (invited)
- Mayor Karen Weaver (invited)
- Mark Valacak, Health Officer, Genesee County Health Department
- Jeanette Brunetti, Registered Dietician, Valley Area Agency on Aging
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesee Health Plan
- Valley Area Agency on Aging
- MSU Extension
- Genesee County Health Department
- Genesee County Community Action Resource Department (GCCARD)
- Social Security
Gift cards worth $20.00 for the first 250 seniors, while supplies last!
(Must be 60+ and a City of Flint resident)
For more information, please call Valley Area Agency on Aging at (810) 239-7671. Lunch served for people 60 years of age and older. You must RSVP 2 days in advance by calling (810) 766-7238. This event was made possible by donations from Centene and the Detroit Area Agency on Aging, Co-Sponsored by The United Way.