Thank you all for your time and dedication to our community.
The entire program begins at 1:00 p.m. EST and ends at 4:00 p.m.
The singers/spoken word/poetry will be conducted between 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. EST
The Flint Community Forum will begin at 2:45 p.m. EST with panel introductions and the panel will begin at 3:00 p.m. EST
Q/A will begin at 3:45 p.m.
The Zoom ID is 501 369 0203
The Zoom passcode is 8svUQT
Please feel free to share the call-in phone number 810-620-6720 with our fellow community.
They will be winning prizes.
HEAL is an acronym for Health, Economic Growth, Awareness, and Lineage.
Five questions that will be addressed in the panel discussion:
1) What can be done to curb the hate that racists feel for people of color (POC)?
2) How can POC heal when the past and present has not let them?
3) When should the healing process begin?
4) Why should we start the healing process without unresolved issues?
5) Where should we begin with the healing process?
Optional: Wearing black and/or red in celebration of Malcolm X; Having a Malcolm X Zoom background