1401 E Court St
Flint, MI 48503
Fun for the Whole Family!
Resiliency Summit: Community Expo
Experience yoga, African drum & dance and more!
Like and share so others know!
Community members and their families are invited to experience educational and recreational activities. The purpose is to bring families together in a safe environment and provide a space for fun!
Pre-register for a chance to win a four pack of movie tickets from NCG Cinemas. Click the event link below to register!
Festivities will take place Monday evening, March 26th, from 5 to 8 PM at Mott Community College Event Center.
Families will be able to learn more about topics such as mindfulness, speak to agencies with programs serving youth and learn about available summer enrichment programs.
- Demonstration by Urban Yoga Foundation
- Boys and Girls Club Steel Drum Band
- Kuungana African Drum and Dance Company
- Yoga sessions led by Crim Fitness Foundation
- Craft activity by Flint Handmade
- Water filter education
- Photo Booth by Black Tie Productions Disc Jockey, Photo Booth, Uplighting & More
- Mini-reiki treatments from Serenity House of Flint
The Community Expo is part of the 2nd Annual Resiliency Summit. The event is hosted by Flint ReCAST, City of Flint and Genesee Health System.
Monday, March 26th
Mott Community College Event Center
5 to 8 PM
Community groups are invited to have an informational table at the event. Direct questions to email@example.com.
Invite others to attend the Community Expo with you! https://www.facebook.com/events/150173692325809/