303 E Kearsley St
Flint, MI 48502
This is open to any veteran and/or dependents.
VETERANS SERVICE OFFICER ON CAMPUS!
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23RD, 2016
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN-FLINT
STUDENT VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER (SVRC)
131 UNIVERSITY PAVILION
303 E. KEARSLEY ST, FLINT, MI 48502
On Wednesday, March 23rd, John Terrell from the Marine Corps League will return to the SVRC to help answer questions and file claims for Disability/Compensation/Pension benefits.
OBTAIN ASSISTANCE WITH:
Claims for compensation and pension. Please bring your DD-214 (and any other supporting documentation needed to file the claim, if available). The DD-214 is the most important document for any claim and may be available via e-Benefits*
- Address changes.
- Direct deposit.
- Advising on discharge upgrades.
- Correction to military records.
- Health care enrollment.
- VA home loan guaranty.
- Request for military records (may be available immediately in e-Benefits*).
- General advice and counsel, even if you have already filed a claim through another VSO.
Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, if you would like to set up an appointment for a specific time please contact the Student Veterans Resource Center at (810)-424-5589.
* e-Benefits is an online portal for veterans, service-members, and dependents at ebenefits.va.gov. Contact the SVRC for assistance in signing up.