Support Your “Family” … Become a Co-Op Member-Owner!
Co-Ops are Special:
The Community Food Co-op is a consumer-owned cooperative —- that means if you join, you own it! And so do your neighbors and friends.
When you make investment in North Flint Food Market you become a part of something bigger: a group of consumers joining together to grow a business that meets their needs.
In return, the Co-op makes this promise: We pleasure to serve our community with quality products and honest information. Unlike most businesses that make decisions primarily to maximize profits, cooperatives make decisions to maximize service to their owners and the community.
Joining is Easy:
Becoming a member of the North Flint Food Market is quick and easy, and it’s rewarding to know you supporting in the coop you value.
- Fill out an owner share purchase form on our website (or below).
- Pay your first installment or pay in full.
The Benefits are Great:
- Special offers from our partners businesses
- Monthly member only specials
- Discounts on special order case purchases
- Our Co-op news letter mailed to your home
- The right to vote our Board of Directors as well as run for a seat on the board
- Supporting a local business dedicated to improving access to good food and enhancing your community’s quality of life
Get your membership started TODAY
Call your Member-Owner Specialist at 810-620-1974 or mail your Membership Form to 1159 E Foss Ave Flint Mi 48505.
Membership Form (PDF)