Are you a mother with a child between the ages of 4.5 – 5.5? We need your help!
Researchers at Michigan State University are conducting a study to understand the effects of lead on child development and how we can better support children who have been exposed to lead.
How do I qualify?
- Be the biological mother of a child age 4-5 years.
- Lived in the City of Flint between 4/2014 – 10/2015
What do I have to do?
- You will complete questionnaires online and over the phone.
- You and your child will complete activities and questionnaires during a 3 hour in-person visit.
- You will be asked to save your child’s baby teeth.
For your participation, you will get $100 and your child will get a small toy!
This study is being conducted by Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha (Principal Investigator) and approved by the Michigan State University Institutional Review Board.